4 BRs, 4 baths, Pool, Max. 10
Location: Akumal See map
SERVICES and GENERAL AMENITIES
- Maid service 6 days per week
- Linens and towels included
- Cook service available
- Continental breakfast Monday-Saturday
- Two evenings of dinner cook service (not available on arrival night, groceries not included)
- Two complimentary one hour massages
- 4000 sq. ft. villa
- Air conditioned bedrooms, each with private balcony and ocean view
- Ceiling fans in every room
- Security safe for your valuables
- Beach towels provided
- Crib and highchair available
ENTERTAINMENT and COMMUNICATION
- Satellite TV
- DVD player with selection of family movies
- Stereo and CDs in living area
- CD player in master bedroom
- Wireless Internet - bring you laptop
KITCHEN and LAUNDRY
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Purified bottled water
- Lighted 15'x21' Swimming Pool with waterfall
- Oceanside terrace with table for outdoor dining
- Beach cove with Caribbean access
- 2nd floor courtyard overlooking Caribbean Sea
- Rooftop observation deck with built-in seating and table
- 2 Hammocks
- Barbecue grill
- Outdoor shower
- Private parking
BR #1: Main floor, king bed, ocean view, private bath, a.c.
BR #2: Main floor, king bed, ocean view, private bath, a.c.
BR #3: Second floor, king bed, futon, ocean view, private bath, patio, a.c.
BR #4: Second floor, 1 queen, 1 double, ocean view, private bath, patio, a.c.
|Jan. 7-April 27||$3800|
|April 28-Aug. 23||$3000|
|Aug. 24-Nov. 15||$2500|
|Nov. 16-Dec. 18||$3800|
More about Casa Cascadas . . .
Casa Cascadas is an impressive 2-story villa on Half Moon Bay. The large private villa has 4 bedrooms, 4 baths and can accommodate up to 10 guests. This expansive property has interesting design features with use of arches, adobe brick detailing and decorative tile. Superb oceanviews are offered from many areas, including the living/dining areas, balconies, bedrooms and from the rooftop observation area.
Cascadas (Spanish for waterfall) is so named because of the waterfall that was built near the swimming pool, allowing water to gently flow from the fountain into the pool.
The Cascada features pleasant colors, handsome decorating and ample living areas both inside and out. On the first floor is the living room with sliding glass doors opening to the ocean side. A complete kitchen and dining area with seating for 6, plus a second table with 6 chairs provide plenty of space for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
There are two bedrooms on the main floor, each with king size bed, ocean views and private bath. Two other bedrooms are located on the second level. One bedroom has a king size bed and the other has one double and 1 single; both bedrooms have a private bath and a balcony overlooking the ocean.
Two second story patio areas are great for afternoon drinks or evening conversations as you enjoy the gentle ocean breeze. One patio area overlooks the ocean and the second overlooks the lush tropical jungle.
A third story rooftop observation area provides panoramic views of Akumal's Half Moon Bay and the emerald green jungle.